Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum
Armageddon For The Win
La fin du monde est proche et la team Armageddon en décidera.

Armageddon For The Win Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ander Herrera's still got a Manchester United future despite ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum -> Fight -> .: Inter-Team & Tournois Internes :.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 07:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ander Herrera's still got a Manchester United future despite Répondre en citant

Ander Herrera's still got a Manchester United future despite transfer speculation

sbo666 As Ander Herrera uploaded videos of his holiday on to his Instagram account Manchester United were busy announcing the man who many believe will push him out of the team. The club issued a statement last week confirming a deal had been reached for Brazilian midfielder Fred. An exciting, quick, 25-year-old midfielder who is as good at defending as he is at pushing forward.

Following a season on the periphery of the starting XI some believed Fred's arrival will be the final nail in the coffin for Herrera's United career as reports in Spain claim Athletic Bilbao are keen to have the midfielder back at the club and they're prepared to make him their highest paid player. The warmer climes of Bilbao may appeal to Herrera but at the end of last season the 28-year-old made it clear he had no plans to go anywhere and it's hard to see why Fred's arrival would change that.

Herrera only made 13 starts in the league last season and if Fred gets off to a flying start in a midfield three with Nemanja Matic and Paul Pogba it's hard to see that increasing by many more. But the difference between Herrera and some other players who may throw the towel in and move on in such circumstances is that he's not afraid to fight.

“I don’t think if you don’t take your chance it’s the last chance you have in the season,” Herrera told The Guardian last season. “I know some of my team-mates, and some footballers, are up and down. sbo666 If I play well I’m not very happy and if I play badly I’m not very sad. My age and experience has helped me keep that balance. If you work hard and respect the ones who are playing at that moment but try to give everything you have, whether that’s five minutes or 30 minutes, sooner or later football is fair. I really believe that.”

A very level headed approach from the Spaniard who, after fighting his way back in the team for the Manchester derby win last season, kept his place for the remaining big games. And there's no reason why he can't fill that role again next season. Being on board with Mourinho's man management style is one of Herrera's biggest advantages. Mourinho won't want to lose him and unless the 28-year-old has had a drastic change of heart, he doesn't want to leave either.

Matic is one of Mourinho's favourites and unless he's dealt a big injury blow he's not being moved out of United's starting XI. The same can't be said for the other midfield positions. Mourinho's already shown he's not afraid to drop Pogba which has already led to speculation about his future.

The Frenchman is also likely to miss a lot of United's pre-season tour due to his World Cup involvement and it's a perfect opportunity for Herrera to stake his claim. sbo666 The same can be said for Fred. While Mourinho will be keen for his new £50m man to be a success from the start, history shows that sometimes it takes a while for some players to adapt in the Premier League.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 07:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum -> Fight -> .: Inter-Team & Tournois Internes :. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'