Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum
Armageddon For The Win
La fin du monde est proche et la team Armageddon en décidera.

Armageddon For The Win Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Spain Boss: Why I Snubbed Morata For The World Cup ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum -> Armageddon Home -> .: Présentation des membres :.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 12:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Spain Boss: Why I Snubbed Morata For The World Cup Répondre en citant

Spain manager Julen Lopetegui has admitted it was not sbobet มือ ถือ an easy decision to leave Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata out of his 23-man squad for 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.The 51-year-old coach snubbed the former Real Madrid star and instead named Atletico Madrid's Diego Costa, Valencia's Rodrigo Moreno Machado, and former Liverpool forward Iago Aspas, who scored 22 goals for Celta Vigo in La Liga this season, as his forwards for the tournament.Lopetegui has since explained that he did not want to take four strikers to the tournament, and insisted it was "painful" to leave out someone like Morata."They are tough moments for a player. It is not nice, he deserved to be here," Lopetegui said at a news conference, according to FourFourTwo."I have an important opinion, and it is painful, but I have made the decision."I have spoken with those I had to sbobet มือ ถือ talk to, I am not going to name anybody. I have had various doubts. To make a list of 23 is a difficult decision."We have opted for three other teammates who have different conditions. Taking four players in that position is not something we wanted to do. It is a footballing decision."It is the most bitter taste to leave someone out. They deserve to be there, but they could not get in. They helped us, and they cannot be here. We have chosen those who can help us the most in sbobet มือ ถือ this fantastic adventure."Iago can play centrally and out wide, Rodrigo can play in three areas and always has a great attitude with the team. Diego Costa brings a lot of competitiveness."

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 12:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum -> Armageddon Home -> .: Présentation des membres :. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'