Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum
Armageddon For The Win
La fin du monde est proche et la team Armageddon en décidera.

Armageddon For The Win Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: West Brom boss Darren Moore says Championship will be 'gruel ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum -> Shiny -> .: Concours shiny :.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Brom boss Darren Moore says Championship will be 'gruel Répondre en citant

West Brom boss Darren Moore says Championship will be 'gruelling'

maxbet West Brom head coach Darren Moore says his experience of playing in the Championship will benefit his recently-relegated side. Moore was appointed as the club's new boss on a permanent basis on Friday, having taken over as caretaker following Alan Pardew's departure in April. The former West Brom defender lost just once during his six games in charge and was named Premier League manager of the month for April.

Speaking of his new role, he said: "I'm delighted to have been offered the role and I accepted instantly. It's a real proud moment for me to be sitting here as the head coach at West Bromwich Albion Football Club, a club I hold really dearly.

"I got my head down, worked extremely hard for the six or so weeks in charge. I explained to you all that it was six games, everyone approached it with the same work rate, same manner, same intensity and I was delighted with the results we got." Moore made 104 appearances during five years at the club as a player, twice helping them gain promotion to the top flight. maxbet

Of his ambitions for West Brom, he said: "Along with ourselves, there's another 23 clubs in the Championship. It's a very tough, gruelling, relentless league with many challenges we'll have to face. "The only way we'll overcome the challenges is by being the absolute best that we can as a football club.

"I'm looking forward to seeing the league again because I previously played a lot of games there. I know the challenges that lie ahead. "The ultimate ambition is definitely to keep the club moving forward, to turn around and say it's promotion, there's another 23 clubs… everybody's vying for that special prize and we're no different to the other clubs in the championship." maxbet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armageddon For The Win Index du Forum -> Shiny -> .: Concours shiny :. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'